Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"Let's get this Boeing going"

Dear WestJet,

I have to thank you for making my flights to and fro enjoyable again. For the last 5 years I've been in the habit of falling asleep before the plane even leaves the tarmac just to make the flight go by faster (and because that's the only thing you can do when you're sitting in the fetal position for almost 2 hours).

Since I've been flying with WestJet, I've been flying in luxury - with room to move (to cross my legs even!), satelite tv to watch and, best of all, entertaining and courteous pilots, flight attendants and check-in staff. It's very clear to me that they enjoy their jobs and take pride in working for WestJet. I'm always impressed by their sense of humour - their corny jokes and their clever puns. They don't take themselves too seriously like those stuffy AirCanadians!

Thank you making my flight thoroughly enjoyable. (And for not seating me in the back or right over the wing where I can't see anything like they always did on AirCanada ... And for leaving the seat between me and the next person empty ... And, since I had the extra room, for letting me knit ... And for seating me beside two very good looking and friendly seatmates on the to & from trip this time ... And for carrying Diet Pepsi instead of Coke products.)

AirCanada has nothing on you!

No comments: