Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ABCs

I was tagged with this little exercise and decided to take up the challenge and go through my bookcase.

Here's what I've read, from A to Zed:


A
lcott, Louisa May, Little Women
Buck, Pearl S., Imperial Woman
Carr, Emily, Hundreds and Thousands
Diament, Anita, The Red Tent
Eliot, George, Middlemarch (does it count if I skimmed most of this one?)
Frye, Northrup, The Bush Garden
Golding, William, Lord of the Flies (o.k. so I'm digging back to high school for this one)
Hosseini, Khaled, The Kite Runner
Itani, Frances, Deafening
Johnson, E. Pauline, Flint & Feather: The complete poems of E. Pauline Johnson
Kogawa, Joy, The Rain Ascends and Obasan
Lewis, David E., A Lover Needs A Guitar
M
cKay, Ami, The Birth House
Naipaul, V.S., Miguel Street
Ondaatje, Michael, The English Patient
Poe, Edgar Allan, The Tales of (for my "Tales of Terror" class)
Q
Rutherfurd, Edward, London
Snicket, Lemony, A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginnings
Theone, Bodie & Brock, The Zion Chronicles and The Zion Convenant series
U
Vanier, Jean, Becoming Human
Winchester, Simon, The Professor and the Madman
X
Y
Z

I tried list the most recent books read, though I seem to have read a lot of books by authors with names starting with L, M, and R.

This reminds me, I'll be in the Valley this weekend, and will have to make a point of going through some of my boxes of books. My mother is anxious to see some of the boxes gone. Little does she know, I'm actually hoping to target some of the books from her boxes that I read and are my favourites.

No comments: