Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The sky's on fire!

I had the privilege of witnessing one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen during my vacation at the cottage. Naturally I grabbed my camera and tried to document it as best as I could . So now, as I post and try to decide which photos I like best, I realise it's impossible. I love them all! So here they are, every one of them, in order as I took them.

Leave a comment to let me know your favourite!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

#1 and #7 are my favourites - good composition, and what a gorgeous evening to enjoy!

Charlotte said...

Those are gorgeous. I was thinking as I scrolled...ooh #2 for sure, no wait, #6, no wait #13... and so on. You should get some of them enlarged and framed. They're lovely.