Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An anniversary of sorts...

Today is the 2nd Anniversary for my blog. Two years! It's hard to believe! I hope to continue on and blog a bit more regularly in the weeks/months to come. I've had a few things up my sleeve these last few weeks that I'm really excited about and will divulge details in the near future.

I'm also back to knitting though I seem to have taken an unintentional hiatus in August. I shall post photos of the finished Chevron, the latest Baby Sweater and the unfinished Elephant sometime this week or weekend. I'm now working on my first pair of honeycomb mittens. The cuffs seem to be going well, but I'm a little fearful about screwing up the pattern. I've not had much success with dpns (though I haven't really tried very hard either!). Aunt S.: You can count on a call if I get stuck!

That's my little update for now. I will post something more interesting later.

No comments: