Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

5 years today!

It's my 5-year blogger anniversary today
And I think it's about time for an update.
I really like this image -- it goes nicely with the Louisa May Alcott quotation; it's a self-portrait (I like the silhouette); and it's one of my favourite and inspiring places to be. With that said, I think it's time for a change.

I've been considering trying come up with a "brand" for a little while now. I would love to have "InspiredByHope" cards for geocaching, as I've noticed some geocachers do. And thought perhaps I could come up with something here....If only I had Photoshop at home!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love this picture, too.

I have had some mini cards made for my (food) blog and give them out to people who ask for the URL. I imagine you could get some too; they are beautifully made my moo.com. Eh?