Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Time to kill

I'm sitting in the Halifax International Airport as I write, marvelling about how fantastic it is that I can take advantage of the Aliant Hotspot (Wi-Fi) to keep me occupied until it's time to board my plane in an hour's time.

So I'm not looking forward to going back to the city, after being in NS for 10 days I'm getting quite used to the life out here. But I am looking forward to seeing Millie again, and seeing how she fared with the part-time cat sitter arrangements.

Christmas was wonderful as always. I love having the time with family, and find whatever time I have is never enough. But I took advantage of every moment: visiting with my very good friends for a day; dragged my cousin to Frenchy's and found a couple good finds; played games with the girls; over-indulged in Christmas sweets (peanut butter balls, caramel popcorn, Grampie's snack-tray, seafood casserole, turkey, the list could go on and on). It was a good holiday.

Can't wait to get settled back home and see Millie. I realise after being around all the family pets (Annie, Avery, Caleb, Im, Mittens, Teaka, and Tundra) how attached I am to my cuddly cat. Let's just hope she's not in a snit when I get back.

Signing off from the HIA...I'm thirsty so I'll check out the shops to see what I can find.

No comments: