Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Summer Playlist

I thought I'd share some of the music that has turned into my 2011 Summer Playlist with you. I've actually been listening to some of these songs for quite a while, but finally compiled them onto a CD to listen to on my drives hither and tither this summer.

Jenn Grant - Dreamer 
Buck65 + Jenn Grant - Paper Airplanes
Jill Barber - Oh My My
David Myles -  When It Comes My Turn
Said the Whale - Goodnight Moon
Wailin' Jennys - One Voice and Devil's Paintbrush Road
Royal Wood - A Good Enough Day and Juliet
Be Good Tanyas - Littlest Birds
Elliot Brood - Write It All Down For You
Coco Love Alcorn - Compassion and Revolution

I'm also still listening to good ol' Alexi Murdoch and The Weepies on a fairly regular rotation.

What are you listening to this summer?

No comments: