Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

462 minutes

That's how much time I've spent on the phone from May 2nd to May 16th. Is that possible??
I suppose it makes sense. Now, it's not just my family who are long-distances, it's all my friends too!

It's a good thing I switched to a better long distance plan. When I first signed up with (Bell)Aliant's combined long distance and high-speed internet, I knew I'd have to find something better. The long distance plan was basically $0.05/min. Not good.

Let's do the calculations, shall we?
462 minutes x 0.05 = $23.10/2 weeks

So... let's compare.

Primus offers an unlimited evenings/weekends plan for 14.95 + 14% tax (2.09) per month.
That's $17.04/month.
AND, on top of that, to call the UK, it'll only cost me $0.02/minute, which is almost better than a calling card!!

No comparison.

No comments: