Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Random question # 1

How do people in Montreal still get fooled with random acts of craziness?


I just finished watching Just for Laughs Gags and they really cracked me up! Sometimes I can watch them without cracking a smile because they're just stupid, and not funny at all. Tonight I watched them and I was beside myself with laughter.


And then I started wondering......

I've seen so many episodes now (not that I watch them religiously, but they've been on TV regularly for years), that I would almost expect funny/strange/crazy things happen if ever I find myself in Montreal during the summer. So, how do the people of Montreal still get fooled? Do they not watch the show? The Gags people must be swarming the city. Can't they spot a hidden camera and staged gag a mile away by now?

Just a thought.

No comments: