Pages

Monday, June 04, 2007

Moving again? Really?

Yep, really. It's been about 4 weeks since I moved in here, and I'm preparing to move out again. This arrangement didn't work, but I'm positive my new one will. I'm actually really excited about my new apartment - a beautiful deck/balcony, huge livingroom and bedroom, a kitchen with the most counter/cupboard space I've ever had - complete with dishwasher! The apartment has a tonne of closet/storage space - a large front closet, a walk-in bedroom closet, and a storage room in the apartment. The apt is above ground, but still not high up, the laundry is right underneath my apt., the supers seem to be super (sorry, couldn't resist), and parking is included.

The only thing the apartment doesn't have is the location - it's much further out of the city that I would've liked. But it's a trade-off.

Oh, and the apartment smells like cat urine. But I'll give it a good clean and that should go away.

No comments: