Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"We value your opinion"

I just filled out the most ridiculous survey! A Gallup survey for HomeOutfitters.
I was asked to rate the following questions by how much I agree/disagree:
  • I feel proud to be a Home Outfitters customer. Proud?? Of what?
  • Home Outfitters is the perfect store for people like me. Perfect for what?
  • I can’t imagine a world without Home Outfitters. Isn't that a bit extreme? I've only just started shopping at Home Outfitters, so my answer is strongly disagree! I can imagine a world without H.O. because for the last 28.5 years I've lived in that world. And lived happily.
  • Associates throughout the store made me feel like someone important. Do I NEED Associates to make me feel important? I'm pretty sure not!
  • The merchandise displays showed me how to put an entire stylish package together. Why? Because I can't have my own style? I need the store to tell me what's stylish?
  • The cashier made me feel like a guest. Well, they didn't serve me tea and cookies, if that's what you mean?
  • My purchase was handled by the sales associate in a caring manner as if it were their own purchase. So you mean they should really care about the tea infuser I bought?
These are very strange questions in my opinion!

No comments: