Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank you WestJet...Again!

Okay, so I have to rave about WestJet again! ...because I can't say enough about the great service, and the comfortable and enjoyable flights .So, why is WestJet better than AirCanada? Because they don't take themselves so seriously. They cracked me up (seriously! There was some guffawing from my seat!) during the safety schpiel when they said :
Ladies & Gentlemen: There may be
50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 6 ways to leave this plane.

But the real reason for loving WestJet? The plane waited for me to find my scarf. Yes, I managed, in my rush to get to the flight (which was leaving 30 mins early!), to lose my scarf - my favourite self-knit scarf. I didn't notice until I got on the plane. When I asked the flight attendant if I had time to make a run for it and try to find it, she said I had about 10 minutes, but also cautioned me that the plane wouldn't wait. Well, she was wrong, of course. The plane did wait. I ran down stairs, found my scarf where I figured I had left it, and rushed through security again. One of the flight attendants was waiting for me on the stairs to get me through the gate without any delays or hassle. I was the last one on the plane. Thank you WestJet! again!
Here's the view flying into Toronto. So many lights!

No comments: